Financial Planning Services
We pride ourselves on delivering customized wealth management services, beginning with financial planning. In order to address a client's financial goals, we must first assess the client's position in relation to those goals, so we can make accurate and congruent recommendations for their achievement.
A financial plan can be comprehensive, encompassing all areas of one's financial picture, or plans that address only the specific goals or areas of focus requested by the client.
Major areas of financial planning include the following:
- Retirement Planning and Income Needs Analysis
- Cash Flow and Tax Planning (typically in collaboration with your CPA or tax professional)
- Higher Education Planning
- Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance Needs Analysis
- Debt Structure and Opportunity Cost Comparisons
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Investment Portfolio Review and Analysis